- FUTUREGOALS is wholly owned and administered by WEST YORKSHIRE COMBINED AUTHORITY (https://www.westyorks-ca.gov.uk/).
- References to FUTUREGOALS or WEST YORKSHIRE COMBINED AUTHORITY shall, where relevant, be deemed to be references to both;
- FUTUREGOALS is powered by SIGNEDUP and SIGNEDUP SKILLS, which are wholly owned and administered by PDMS Limited (PDMS) (https://www.pdms.com).
- References to SIGNEDUP, SIGNEDUP SKILLS or PDMS shall, where relevant, be deemed to be references to all three;
- WEST YORKSHIRE COMBINED AUTHORITY and PDMS reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Users of FUTUREGOALS should review the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they are familiar with the latest version.
- All persons who view FUTUREGOALS will be considered users of FUTUREGOALS and SIGNEDUP SKILLS. A user will become a registered user of SIGNEDUP SKILLS when they register or authenticate with SIGNEDUP via a SIGNEDUP SKILLS portal, such as FUTUREGOALS.
- Registered users of SIGNEDUP and SIGNEDUP SKILLS are subject to a separate set of Terms and Conditions
- FUTUREGOALS and SIGNEDUP SKILLS is maintained for your personal use and viewing only (including use at work). Accessing and using the site constitutes the user’s acceptance of these terms, which take effect from the date which each user first uses the site.
- Users must not use FUTUREGOALS or SIGNEDUP SKILLS for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, users must not use the site in a manner which would infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. This includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may cause offence, distress, annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or harassment to any person or disrupt the normal flow of service provided by the site.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All content included in the site, is the property of WEST YORKSHIRE COMBINED AUTHORITY, FUTUREGOALS, PDMS, SIGNEDUP SKILLS, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. Content includes but is not restricted to, text, graphics, images, video, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information that appears on or forms part of this site. By continuing to use this site you acknowledge that such content is protected by the intellectual property rights of the owner.
- Users may view and download copies of the content displayed on the website for personal use only (including use at work); provided all copyright and other propriety notices are maintained and all confidentiality obligations are complied with. You must not permanently store or copy the content for commercial gain.
- Nothing in this terms and conditions should be construed as granting any licence to reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content of this site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- The permission to reproduce our protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- Copyright owned by third parties includes:
- Royal Mail data © Royal Mail
- National Statistics data © Crown copyright
- Public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0
- FUTUREGOALS includes links to external sites. FUTUREGOALS are not responsible for the content, availability or quality of material contained on external sites.
- Members are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use of any external sites that they access via FUTUREGOALS.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- The nature of this site is such that FUTUREGOALS and SIGNEDUP SKILLS does not have control, does not review and are therefore not responsible for the content or information provided by third parties or for any damages as result of a user’s use of or reliance upon it. Users may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, or misleading. If you see anything on the site which you consider to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please report it via the contact details below.
- FUTUREGOALS will take reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained is correct but cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any errors or omissions therein. No warranty is provided for the fitness for purpose of the data or the accuracy or quality of the information.
- Any online service provided by FUTUREGOALS or SIGNEDUP SKILLS is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available basis’. No warranty is provided that the service will be free from defects or faults.
- FUTUREGOALS and SIGNEDUP SKILLS accept no liability for any disruption or unavailability of the site.
- FUTUREGOALS and SIGNEDUP SKILLS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the system (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Users agree that FUTUREGOALS and SIGNEDUP SKILLS, shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of this system.
Use of Information
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.